The State of Rev (Was Re: [ANN] Rodeo IDE preview video)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jun 3 11:54:25 EDT 2010

And the flip side of that is that, sometimes, things written using
languages/environments perceived to be swans produce profoundly ugly
ducklings:

http://www.doubledivision.org/DoubleDivisionCalculator.html

I offer the challenge of finding the third-grader who finds this sort of
presumably Jobs-approved stuff compelling... :-p

Judy