[OT] Google Drops Windows

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:40:08 EDT 2010

If you go into the services applet under the Admin Tools control panel, you
can disable the ActiveX installer (which I do on all computers).

I sell computers specifically tuned for low latency in Software Defined
Radios and the only AV I have found that doesn't eat up 20+% of your
computer (and make SDR impossible) is Eset's NOD32. Its virtually invisible
processing-wise. Cannot recommend it enough!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com