[OT] Google Drops Windows

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jun 2 13:37:33 EDT 2010

> McAffee is a virus, if you as me. For a long time mac user,
> dorking around with Windows, it keeps pestering me to buy
> "protection" and the method of removal is not immediately
> evident. Kinda like the old days in Chicago.

I don't know how many times of AV Ive tried on Windows, but Kasparsky Labs
is so much better than the others Ive tried. I do have a couple of computers
using free AV and that seems to work well, but those machines aren't seeing
a lot of heavy, every day use. Kasparsky has an army of Russian developers
updating it.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President