[OT] Google Drops Windows

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jun 2 13:16:07 EDT 2010

Autostart or Autoplay on volume insertion, whatever you call it has been a
problem on Windows systems, and disabled on macs for years. That may be a
big difference re: the viruses, along with the security notification on
newly installed apps by default.

McAffee is a virus, if you as me. For a long time mac user, dorking around
with Windows, it keeps pestering me to buy "protection" and the method of
removal is not immediately evident. Kinda like the old days in Chicago.