RevSudio on sale for $50

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Jun 2 12:41:39 EDT 2010

I agree on the ground that the (first) user experience should be simplified
as much as possible. ; there already are so many traps... one should not
expect the first time user to re-build the datagrid from scratch..

Now.. it's perhaps not so easy to deal with datagrids "full capacities" for
instance.. so maybe a simplified limited version, just to do simple lists
could do the trick? Thus leaving ground for enhancment if required. But
something more to stumble upon.

I suspect runrev is cooking some sort of revolution again in its offering
and pricing.. maybe offering the full IDE, without limitation, for free and
having people pay for a license to make standAlones on each platform as a
supplement + subscription for on-rev !!?, who knows? it sounds quite
rational to me... and potentially positive for the community... no?