RevSudio on sale for $50

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 2 10:22:45 EDT 2010

Is this Rev 4?  What is the difference between the free RevMedia version and this one if one is just developing private stacks for a classroom?  (A teacher friend who is about to take the leap asked me and I'm still not sure).  I did discover that RevStudio is not compatible with aspects of tRev, which is a bad thing because tRev is such a good thing.

Thanks
Mark