revServer ?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 2 08:46:03 EDT 2010

Kee,

RevServer is a new product, it is an engine for creating web apps not unlike
php. It is easier to use than old Rev CGI system since you can mix HTML and
RevTalk. It also includes an include command so that you can organize and
share your code in text files instead of stacks which is a boon.

Right now, RevServer is only available at the On-Rev.com service but it will
be released to the rest of the world someday.

Cheers
andre