revServer ?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:13:00 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Kee Nethery <kee at kagi.com> wrote:
> Took the survey and saw mention of revServer. Not something I am familiar with. When I go to the RunRev web site and search for revServer it appears there are tutorials but no product information. None of the web site menus list revServer as a product.
>
> Is revServer an unreleased product? Or is it functionality in the enterprise edition that I can have IT install on some of our production servers?
>
> Are there docs on how to use it? Lynn's question asking for a CGI version said that it is an Apache module which is exactly what I want.
>
> Pointers to docs and downloads would be most welcome.

At the moment only available through a subscription to On-Rev.
Docs are limited, though you get a read me if you sign up. Basically
it's like PHP as it provides server-side scripting.
There are a couple of lessons on revServer at the RunRev lessons site.

I have some examples at the On-Rev section of my site:
<http://www.troz.net/onrev/>

Cheers,
Sarah