inconsistent field appearance

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:10:13 EDT 2010

> How are you positioning the guidelines?

The guidelines don't get positioned each time. I positioned them once
during initial development and that's it.

In more detail, I put the text in the field, drew the two lines, then
manually nudged the lines until they looked in the right place, and
finally locked their positions.

> Can you use the formattedRect
> property of an offscreen field to determine the correct positions?

Didn't know about that property. I'll try.

> Could you do a spot of preliminary 'image analysis'

Thanks Terry, but that's way beyond what I'm up to.

--
Nicolas Cueto