AW: How to launch an app invisible?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jun 1 14:07:15 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff and Mark,

I forgot to say that the target platform is Win. I tried Jeffs approach
first without result. But because of your quick replies I started thinking
if my ghost-windows perhaps doesn't comes from my rev launcher, but from the
other (non-rev) app, I want to launch...
I think have to dig in that direction
Thank you for your replies
Tiemo