EXIF parser

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jul 31 19:51:37 EDT 2010

Yes, I did one a few years ago. Wasn't complete but did successfully
parse most EXIF tags. It was also relatively slow, and in the end I
stopped developing it in favour of using an external exif decoder and
parsing its output (I think it might even have been ExifTools, same as
Mark S. described).

If you still have version 3.5 installed, you can find it on the old
RevOnline (I don't so I can't give you the exact name of where to find
it, but it was under username 'alextweedly'). I've not had much success
with the new RevOnline, so it never did get uploaded there :-(

You can download it from

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5491671/libEXIFv0.9-released.rev

-- Alex.