Bullet Application Script?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 30 13:26:28 EDT 2010

If it only needs to work on Macs then option-8 produces a bullet •. On other platforms I am fairly certain it's a different key combo. It would be a simple matter of checking the platform and stuffing a variable with the appropriate character. You would have to have a "converter" script if the stack ever switched from one platform to another.

Bob