Bullet Application Script?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 30 07:00:56 EDT 2010

Scott,

I just did a routine that converts from something like:

* first level
** second level
*** third level
** back to second level
** stay on second level
* first level again

into a nested bullet list to be used in RevBrowser rect. Only one way, from
that to <ul> or <ol> lists. Is this what you are looking for?

Andre