Restore Windows Start Button?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:55:49 EDT 2010

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but I believe "the
fullscreen" doesn't hide the taskbar, it just lays the stack over the
top of everything corner to corner.  I've done similar in the past to
switch a browser stack in and out of pseudo fullscreen mode.  Have an
empty stack that gets fullscreened, then put the browserstack on top
of it, as well as any other stacks.

Since revbrowser apparently can't switch window id on the fly, and
fullscreening changes the windowid, this gets around the problem.
fullscreen the empty stack, pop the main stack back up and set its
rect to whatever you want it to be.  The main windows can also be
pallettes so they're always on top of the stack you are going to
fullscreen.  (And I think setting the raisewindows to true works on
windows in addition to osx right?)

Kinda a pain in the tookus to get it all working together nicely, but
last time I did it, it ended up working pretty well.