Restore Windows Start Button?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 29 18:50:02 EDT 2010

Aye, but it only happens in Vista and not in Windows XP. So obviously they are doing something different. I'd be curious to see if it happens in Windows 7 as well, and with different graphics cards etc. Unfortunately I have neither Windows 7 nor Vista at this point. The whole device driver signing thing scared me away.

Bob