Restore Windows Start Button?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 29 18:17:57 EDT 2010

<flame-on> There is another option: Round up the developers of Vista and publicly flog them with wet brooms soaked in tuna fish oil.

Does anyone seriously think that Microsoft uses their own software? I will bet good money that the developers at Microsoft do not *actually* use their own operating system. If they did, they would not put up with a tenth of the weird bugs we deal with every day.

If anyone knows for certain that I am wrong I sure would like to know. <flame-off>

Bob