Startup

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Jul 28 17:32:44 EDT 2010

>>> Wow. Where is that? I'm looking at the Plugin Settings but I don't see
>>> anything called "plugin status". Is it an add-on?
>>>

>> Oh wait...do you mean, just choosing Plugin Settings will reset the
>> status of all the plugins? Without doing anything else?

Wait.  I just reread what you asked.  I meant selecting Plugin Settings will
allow you to select your stack from the Plugin list (assuming you saved your
stack in the proper folder) and apply whatever plugin status you want to
your stack.  That should do it I think.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director