Tool palette bug?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jul 28 12:50:07 EDT 2010

Actually - this list is a kind of real-time Danny Goodman.

I don't think one person can profitably write and publish an
all-encompassing tome these days about Rev like Goodman did about HC  - Rev
is too big now and constantly being improved. Witness Dan Shafer not
publishing volumes 2 and 3 ( or was there a pdf or online edition ever
finished?).

sqb

On 28 July 2010 09:30, <DunbarX at aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Jacque.
>
> That the template object is what is set by those tools is completely
> understandable, and totally unresearchable. Longing for a Rev Goodman.
>
> Craig

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA