[RevServer + Rev on Linux] Checking if you have the needed libraries

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:45:40 EDT 2010

Yeah kinda figured. Bad idea in general, and especially a bad idea
with something that will be start multiple concurrent instances. It
sure would be nice to be able to drop it anywhere and have it just
work without the required research delving.

Want to thank you also, your post on tracking down libraries and
dependencies is going into my archive.  Very helpful all around post,
not just for fixing revserver.