Startup

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 28 11:08:37 EDT 2010

Hi Craig,

No, Rev has a kind of homestack, but it is not the start center and
you can't edit it AFAIK. It doesn't make much sense to edit the stack
revStartCenter.

If you want to add your own scripts to the IDE, you could create a
plugin that laods automatically when the IDE starts up. I don't think
you can run your own startUp handler in the IDE, other than by calling
it from another script or the message box.

The startUp message is sent to the mainstack of your standalone
project, if you use that mainstack to build a standalone.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com