Tool palette bug?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 10:24:01 EDT 2010

This came up in one of the forums. I couldn't find it in the Q/A center,
which surprised me

The fill color, line weight and line size tools will not modify an existing
graphic or bitmap. They will only set these properties for newly created
ones.

The "colors and patterns" pane in the inspector works fine, as does script
control.   Of course.

It seem counterintuitive to me, unless this is a bug, that an existing,
selected graphic is immune to the palette tools explicitly made to modify them.

Craig Newman