Unique problem

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 27 14:06:00 EDT 2010

Okay, if you have a custom menu that allows you to open a file, like a text file or something, then you have to be using answer file. If however by "file" you mean "stack" then you may be using the Open Stack menu.

In either case, I think you can use menuPick chosenItem[|submenuName],previousTab as defined in the documentation, and test to see what the choice was. Be sure to pass menuPick at the end or else you won't be able to do anything with the menus including quit and save!

Bob