Unique problem

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 27 13:34:46 EDT 2010

Make the student files only accessible after going to the student section of the app. Do the same for the Adult files. (I assume you mean "Teachers").

Barring that, does your app actually do the opening? Then create a command that opens the file, determines if it is a student or "adult" file, and sets the menu's accordingly.

Without actually seeing the app, that's all I can offer. I don't think there is a system message that gets fired off when you open a file.

Bob