Unique problem

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Jul 27 13:34:34 EDT 2010

I'm not sure I'm following the structure of all you're doing, but would something like this work?

on enableMe — at cd script level (or higher if it is to be used on various cards)
  mark this card
  enable menuItem 1 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Student
  disable menuItem 2 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Adult
  enable menuItem 3 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Student
  disable menuItem 4 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Adult
  enable menuItem 5 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Student
  disable menuItem 6 of button "File" of group "menubar 1" -->Adult
end enableMe

on opencard
	send "enableMe" to this card
end openCard