[OT] Franklin 3D - any new examples or projects out there

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 21:05:49 EDT 2010

I have done something in that direction using animation engine, but it is rather... basic (first entry):

http://bjoernke.com/?target=games

A non-animated version probably could have up to two hundred points or so, with an acceptable speed. If you do not have animation engine, the download from the rev site can be used in trial mode:

http://www.runrev.com/downloads/all-downloads/animation-engine/