Regarding Rodeo discussions

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Mon Jul 26 15:53:36 EDT 2010

are you talking of the *pre-alpha* mobile rev release?
Who is fool enough to expect anything more than a promise for this?
Well, that's what I took it for. And I paid for it.
And, to be very precise, that was a promise by K. Miller himself for future development on mobile platforms (plural). I have paid for it and have not been notified of any update for several months, it seems to me.
So rather than barking at Apple, can someone answer where the mobile rev money has gone?
Not into Apple's pocket, I think.

Very best regards,
	François