Jailbreaking

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 26 13:36:10 EDT 2010

You can tell the whole world now! :-) But I wonder then if Apple is going to be all that motivated to manufacture high quality computers after people can buy (or download) Mac OS X and run it on a dirt cheap PC? Sometimes we can shoot ourselves in the foot in the name of fair play. Please oh God let us not go back to the days of the Performa when Apple became convinced by all the pundits that it had to compete in the business place to survive! And where are those pundits today? Probably writing for a hollywood rag.

Bob