Jailbreaking

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:15:58 EDT 2010

>> Subject: Jailbreaking
>> To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>> Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:48 AM
>> http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/0/26/us_government_legalizes_iphone_jailbreaking_for_unauthorized_apps.html

I guess then that my original iPhone that I paid *full pop* for back
in the day and have owned outright for over close to three years...
the same one that I went well over and above the requirement in
fulfilling the AT&T contract for, is finally okay to do with what I
want. <rolling eyes> After all, it is my property, right? </rolling
eyes>

Hummm... I finally got fed up with that entire scenario, so it's been
jail-broke, unlocked and running on T-Moble service without a contract
for a couple of months now.

<big sheepish grin> But don't tell anyone! </big sheepish grin>

Best regards,
David C.