IDE on a Mac and on a PC - Same ??

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 26 06:45:17 EDT 2010

Hi Francis,

The IDE is the same on Win and Mac but it behaves slightly differently
depending on the platform.

The engine is also basically the same, but there are a few important
differences due to different platforms having different APIs.

If you run into problems, it would probably help you more to describe
the specific problem here and ask for a solution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com