OT: Rodeo and media

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Jul 25 19:08:02 EDT 2010

Robert,

Video on Rodeo is just in its infancy, but we're pretty happy with how quickly it has come along. We'll suss the rest of this stuff out and get it documented. Right now, we're running behind with our docs. Gotta catch up this week.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer