OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jul 25 13:07:05 EDT 2010

Mark-

Sunday, July 25, 2010, 9:10:21 AM, you wrote:

> Rodeo will eventually have an option to export your project in
> various ways.  In the future I would have handled your request by
> exporting the video project to my web server and give you a link.
> Or I would have exported it to an actual Mac desktop app and given
> it to you that way.

Rodeo, it seems, is rapidly progressing from niche product to useful
tool to jaw-dropping features. I'm starting to detect Rodeoactivity
around these parts.

This is the way I've always thought rev should work anyway: deliver
the development platform for third parties to create new functionality
and not try to do everything themselves.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net