How can I direct revGoURL to a specific browser?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 19:08:19 EDT 2010

On Jul 24, 2010, at 2:59 PM, Bill Vlahos wrote:

> However, it sounds like there isn't a good way to open a specific
> browser in Windows.
>
> Bill Vlahos

For me, if there was a program or operation that opened a browser in
the manner you are describing, I would be unpleasantly surprised and
seek to kill that program or process.  This would especially be true
of a browser.

Now if I was asked, I responded 'yes', and then the browser was
launched.... that would be an acceptable scenario.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas