OT: Rodeo and media

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Jul 23 18:37:08 EDT 2010

I decided to buy into Rodeo to help support a new nifty tool.  At the time, I did not have a need for it.  Soon after my purchase I realized that a new project we are working on might benefit from Rodeo and thus began questioning Jerry about getting media functionality.  I am not sure if Sarah could mind read my thought or not, but my feature request showed up the very next day in Rodeo 2 beta.

We can now play video and audio files in rodeo apps.  Pretty cool indeed.  Thanks Sarah for anticipating all my needs at the speed of thought.  :)

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com