Preference menu in Danish

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 23 17:42:17 EDT 2010

Hi Josep,

Unfortunately, you didn't quote the previous message, so I'm not
exactly sure what you're replying to.

Just change the name of the Preferences menu item back to
"Preferences" (without quotes). If you changed the name of the Edit
menu button, change that back to Edit. As Jacque says, you can change
the label of the Edit menu button instead of its name (but IIRC you
asked about the name of the Preferences menu item).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com