Heading down the home stretch

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:38:36 EDT 2010

> Should be Document's and Settings/All Users/Application Data/<yourapplicationname>

> SpecialFolderPath(26) should be safe on any version of Windows.

That was "the" question most needed and it's certainly appreciated.

> Congrats! The pre-release details are a bear, but it's worth it.

Oh my, I sure hope you are right. The closer it gets, the more nervous
I am. The last application(s) that I released into the shareware
market date all the way back to '99 and 2001... I've been a long time
out of the game and much has changed.

Bob & Jacque, thank you very much for the info and assistance. Very
much appreciated.

Best regards,
David C.