Estimate/Quotation program, help me please.....

tm274 tm1274 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 07:02:34 EDT 2010

Hi Al,

I will work up an example with descriptions. I have had a couple offers from
individuals on this board to build it for me but I really want to learn how
to do it myself. If I can learn to do it myself then I may be able to help
others in the future who are new to developing programs and find themselves
having problems as well. I just do not understand the scripting part and
understand that it takes a while to learn.