[OT-Rodeo] Still waiting for the aha moment

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Thu Jul 22 11:53:21 EDT 2010

Agreed, dual-booting wouldn't even be necessary.  Took me about 30 minutes to
set snow leopard up on VirtualBox VM. I didn't install sound patches because
they were not necessary for what I do, but everything else works. And this
is on an AMD (previously it was only doable on intel). For testing purposes
(rare) and rodeo development, this seems to be the way to go until enough
cheddar frees itself up for a mini (second in line behind an iPad or other
tablet device).