Tips for multi-stack app?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jul 22 00:26:01 EDT 2010

Jeff - not sure what's going on there (have you checked the defaultStack
property just prior to the problems occurring in the newWidget handler to
make sure that it's still set correctly?). Sometimes I think it's just
easier to add the stack info to your object references so you don't need to
keep track of where you are when you pass messages from stack to stack.

Terry...