[OT-Rodeo] Still waiting for the aha moment

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:57:28 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> At some point I know you will provide a list of what syntax is allowed, and update it as time goes on. Waiting with baited breath!

Yes, we are assembling the documentation right now. There is already a
language guide but it is not up-to-date, so I won't even bother to
point you there yet.

> (Really, I never understood that saying. The bait is for the fish! Why would I be eating it??)

>From the OS X Dictionary:

USAGE The spelling : baited breath instead of bated breath is a common
mistake that, in addition to perpetuating a cliché, evokes a
distasteful image. Before using the expression bated breath, think of
the verb : abate, as in : the winds abated, not fish bait.

Cheers,
Sarah

Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves