[OT-Rodeo] Still waiting for the aha moment

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Jul 21 16:12:10 EDT 2010

Hey, Wayne!

I think web apps are more for custom development clients who don't want their stuff in the App store. And many business do NOT want classic app store apps but want their employees to use company web apps...especially those centered around inventory, sales, etc.

As you probably know, you can add a web page to iPad's home page and make it act like an app by just clicking the add symbol next to the URL field in iPad's Safari browser and choosing Home.

In any case, we are providing for Rodeo iOS classic (non-web) apps as well. Since we use Objective-C, Javascript, HTML5, no foreign APIs, etc. these type of apps would be eligible--author's content notwithstanding.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Get Rodeo beta and save $100:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer