[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:02:22 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> *Rodeo* is the price of about 4.5 high quality large PIZZAs at this moment.
>
> Folks should not gain the weight and do this instead.
>
>  I just changed an image in an 'action' and it was an aha moment. It's a
> game changer, just like the 'pad. I saw 6 or so iPads on each of my flights
> to the south recently.  Webkit will set the standard and Rodeo is there to
> help.
>
> On 20 July 2010 19:11, Jerry Daniels <jerry.daniels at me.com> wrote:
>
>> It's headed towards midnight, here--deep in the heart of Texas.
>>

> And I imagine the temperature to be about 95 degrees!

It's lunch time here and the pizza sounds good...
What am I saying - no pizza - Rodeo!

Seriously though, that's great to hear Stephen. We are trying really
hard to create something that can cause the "aha" moment that most of
us got in HyperCard.

Cheers,
Sarah