[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 20 18:50:21 EDT 2010

Thanks just coming around. I was doing exactly that when you replied. Actions. What a concept! As I mentioned in another post, I am just a very gifted Chimpanzee, although I begin to suspect not so gifted as once I imagined. But non-Texans can do this you say! I suppose is some broad sense I fit the bill! ;-)

Bob