[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Tue Jul 20 16:08:12 EDT 2010

Devin,

I would add ONE point of clarification that is strongly implied in Paul's answer, but not explicitly stated:

You are only dependent upon the Rodeo server for development and testing. When you deploy in the release version, you can deploy to your own server, LAN, cloud, desktop...even deploy to the bundle of a Mac app. THAT'S Deploy Anywhere.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Join the Rodeo pre-release:
http://rodeoapps.com/limited-pre-release-offer