revServer Configuration

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 20 14:00:46 EDT 2010

On 7/20/10 11:58 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Despite having an On-Rev account, I'd like to get revServer running
> on a machine at work but I don't understand the configuration
> instructions I found on rev Lessons.

This isn't a config issue, but one more thing to throw into the mix is
that I can't use on-rev on my hosted account because one of the libc
libraries is too old over there. That can't be fixed by a config
adjustment, RR has to recompile their software. Mark Waddingham says it
can be done, since the on-rev stuff doesn't really depend on that
library in any way. It just got included as part of a standard compile.
But until it gets updated I can't run on-rev on my own web site.

So I guess if all else fails, wait.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com