DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jul 20 11:19:30 EDT 2010

On Jul 20, 2010, at 10:19 AM, JosepM wrote:

> I have a problem with dgDragImageIndex, at first drag&drop
> operations the
> image is correct, some one after the image change to any random, and
> no more
> show the correct image for the row selected.

The Data Grid is just setting the dragImage property to the id of an
image named "dgDragImage" that resides inside the Data Grid group. You
could try checking that the dragImage is the id of image "dgDragImage"
of group "Data_Grid_Name".

Check out the rules for search order when locating the image used in
dragImage in the docs:

http://docs.runrev.com/Property/dragImage

Another option is that some stack is being opened that has the same id
as the dgDragImage image and the engine is using that instead.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems