DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 10:19:29 EDT 2010

Hi List,

I have a problem with dgDragImageIndex, at first drag&drop operations the
image is correct, some one after the image change to any random, and no more
show the correct image for the row selected.

Any idea?

on dragStart

   put the dgIndex of the dgDataControl of the target into theIndex

-->   set the dgDragImageIndex of me to theIndex
   set the dragData["private"] to "data grid row" & cr & theIndex

   ## Tell Data Grid to track drag reordering
   --set the dgTrackDragReorder[theIndex] of me to true
end dragStart