Parsing the content of the clipboardData["objects"] array

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:36:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:
> zryip-
>
> Monday, July 19, 2010, 2:27:23 PM, you wrote:
>
>> 2) Even if I can force the paste in my palette (I have not tried to
>> set the palette as the default stack for example, but not sure that's
>> will change something due to the normal behavior), my objects will not
>> be created in the group, but probably somewhere in the stack.
>
> toplevel <YourPaletteStack>
> start editing group <YourGroup>
> paste
> stop editing group
> palette <YourPaletteStack>

It seems that we have to learn every day, and it's particulary true for me ;)

Ok I missed the start editing command.
I can't test it yet, but I suppose that the start editing group do
same as if I edit a group manually in the IDE.
So I have now to find a way to manage this behind the scene and let
the user only see the result of the paste in the group.

Thanks Mark 8-)

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc