[OT-Rodeo] Last minute call to get onboard with pre-realase conditions!

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 09:09:08 EDT 2010

It's not written using Rev, but in XCode, it seems. It looks like someone with good Objective-C and Cocoa skills wrote a lovely editor. Perhaps if the programmer feels adventurous, he/she could experiment with Cocotron <http://www.cocotron.org/> to provide a Windows port.
The only rev-related part of Rodeo right now would be the syntax (very revTalk-like) and Rodeo Transfer. Quite an achievement for their team!

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====