RevWeb, IE and saving data

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Jul 19 12:00:53 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

We already offer the standalone. But the idea of the user being able to
access their videos directly through a browser is quite appealing, given
that many people spend a lot (if not most) of their time in a browser
these days.

Some of our users could be receiving videos sent to them throughout any
given day, so it is convenient if they can leave the revlet open in a
browser tab and simply retrieve, then view those videos, without having
to leave their browser.

If it wasn't for the challenges presented both by the revlet plugin
installation process and that nasty warning box, this concept is killer
for convenience and simplicity.

Richard