RevWeb, IE and saving data

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Jul 19 11:04:44 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,

It's not a practical solution for this app. The app is displaying
personal video data of the user (sports videos... golf, baseball, tennis
swings, etc.). The user needs to be able to bring these videos up
immediately... not have to wait for each to be downloaded each time the
user wants to view one. I don't see any way around the need for local
storage.

Richard